Dearly beloved of God,
“Be careful!” is a very powerful word. Donald Trump is aware of that and he was elected the 45th President of America 3 years after he made that statement. There are powerful words and there are bad words but both are powerful. Even though Russel has deleted the tweet, be careful what you wish for, it may come true and “if you bite and devour one another, be careful that you are not consumed by one another” – Galatians 5:15 (AMP).
Today is another beautiful day. What do you want to see today or tomorrow? What do you want to see in 2017? What do you want to see in your future? This is the day and hour to start calling forth those things that be not as though they were. This is the time to start telling your fears, “be careful!”. This is the time to start prophesying into your future because Mark 11:23 says, you “shall have whatsoever you saith”.
We are told in Philippians 4:6 (KJV) to “Be careful for nothing” with a clause: “BUT in every thing…”, either in your prayer and supplication, through tweet, text messages, social media, blogs, in everything that has a name, you must be careful. You must be careful what you say and do. Words do not only describe reality. Words create reality.
- Be careful, you can’t be friends with everyone. Not even your own family.
- Be careful if you’re exposing people’s darkness. You have your own darkness to handle.
- Be careful, we talk fast.
- Be careful who you hurt, not everyone is replaceable
- Salt and sugar look the same, be careful who you trust.
- Be careful what you say. Girls remember everything.
- Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.
- Be careful with your actions
- Your space is sacred. Be careful who you let in.
- Be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.
- Be careful who you associate with. Some people only want to be your friend to find out what you’ve got going on.
- Be careful not all you call friends are truly friends. Mind who you tell your problems, some are happy you have problem.
- Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people actually care, the rest just want to have something to gossip about.
- Be careful who you hang out with. Your friends are a reflection of you.
- Be careful daily, everything you feel doesn’t need to be said.
- Be careful who you call ugly
- Be careful of what you do. Your actions speak louder than words.
- Be careful about what you watch, read, study, follow, meditate on. It matters. Where you look you will go. What you behold you will become.
- Be careful out there. Instagram now tells you if someone takes a screenshot
- Be careful you don’t hang around people who seem to always complain. They’ll mentally drag you down to their level of pessimism and complaints.
- Be mindful of what you toss away. Be careful of what you push away and think hard before you walk away.
- Be careful not to give your children things that can hurt them.
- Be careful that your gift does not take you somewhere your character can’t keep you.
- Ladies, be careful. Not every man loves you even when they say they do.
- God sees people as His own treasures, so be careful how you treat them.
- Be careful with what you call truth.
- Be careful about rushing God’s timing – you never know who or what He is protecting you or saving you from.
- Be careful who you give your heart to. Because when you give your heart to someone, you also give that person the power to hurt you.
- Be careful who you open up to, not everyone is on the same level of thought as you are.
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so be careful what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
- Be careful the gifts you receive and accept. Everything wrapped in a bow isn’t of value.
- Be careful of your dreams, because your dreams can become nightmares.
- Talent is God-given. Be humble and be careful.
- Fame is man-given. Be thankful and be careful.
- Conceit is self-given. Be careful
- Be careful what you take for granted, someone else is waiting to appreciate it
- Be careful what you bury. Some things grow big in time and can’t be uprooted.
- Be careful what bridges you burn.
- Live your life with no regrets, but be careful about the decisions you make and who you choose to trust.
Today, Donald Trump is the president elect of the United States of America and it doesn’t matter the country you are from, be careful who you vote for next time. With democracy, majority wins no matter how stupid they are. And, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! -1 Corinthians 10:12.
Be careful! Take your time. Reflection and consultation lead to better decisions.
Thank you for visiting Vistas of Hope. I am happy to have you reading this post and I hope that Jesus is meeting you exactly where you are. It’s my deepest prayer for every reader. If social media is more your speed you can connect with me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for curated daily inspirational words of faith, hope and love. You can also subscribe to my daily vistas of hope text messages for FREE here. And if you were inspired and found yourself saying “I needed this today”, would you share it with a friend? Thank you!